24 May 2015

Making Memories

Recently, I've been scrapbooking (well I've been collecting scraps and sticking them in books). It's quite relaxing. I love watching a page come together with a collected array of magazine clippings, photos and drawings. There's something very human about this whole process of self-documentation-  making our abstract conscious physical. 





For a long time I wondered what what more important to me; the journey? or the destination? Overall, I don't think It's clear cut but at the moment I'm leaning towards "the journey" cause in a year's time I might not even have this book anymore, but the memory of crafting it'll still make me happy.

xx

2 comments:

  1. All of your pages look amazing! I love how creative you are with scrapbooking ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really do love donuts :D

    ReplyDelete