31 May 2015

Wonderful Days

Weekends are so short. Weeks days are quite short too actually. All days can be horrible without the right vibe. I personally aim for "productive, creative and inspired"and with this in mind, I thought I'd share five ways to make any day wonderful.


  1. Get enough rest the night before- easier said than done of course, but sleeping until 8 rather than 10 makes the day seem longer.
  2. Eat pretty food- making attractive, tasty food and slowing down enough to plate it nicely makes eating more satisfying.
  3. Clean your room- if that's where you'll spend your day! An uncluttered space increases productivity and concentration.
  4. Do something you have to- get that assignment done or clean the fish tank, then you don't have to think about it for the rest of the day.
  5. Do something you want to- because it'll make you happy.
What do you think is important for a good day?

xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great post! I totally agree with doing something that makes you happy, sometimes I'll take a few minutes out of my day to just sing, dance, and "perform" when no one is around ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete