21 June 2015

DIY Flower Headband

I've spent so much time drawing in the past couple of weeks. Lately my favourite characters to draw all have little wreaths of flowers in their hair, which isn't fair because then my pictures are cuter than me.



For a flower headband, you will need-
  • A wide headband
  • scissors
  • glue gun
  • fake flowers



First remove all the fake flowers from their stems.



Clip any plastic "bits" off the flowers that might make it hard to attach them to your headband, then add a blob of hot glue and secure flowers in place.



I tried to avoid any gaps by filling them with leaves and smaller flowers to make the headband look full.




5 comments:

  1. Oooh! This is so cute, I'm totally going to make this :D

    ~Noor
    www.alittlebitofsunshineblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute DIY! I love your drawing, too ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just discovered your blog and I must say, I'm not disappointed at all! Your design is fabulous and your content is lovely (need to make my own headband, like for real)! Keep at it girly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! The character is so cute. I love everything that involves flowers. I've also nominated you for the Liebster Award! YAY!

    http://iamnotskeen.blogspot.com/2015/07/liebster-award-pt-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. The flower wreath headband is lovely, Miranda. Love your illustration of the girl with the wreaths of flower in her hair, it's wonderful! :) Thank you for sharing this tutorial. :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete