5 July 2015

Etsy Store

Sometimes people on the internet just seem to have really good luck- they get lots of attention for doing very little. I love how blogging isn't like that. I can tell when a blogger loves what they do, their dedication and passion seems to radiate from every post. In light of "putting effort into doing what you love", I've started an etsy store so I thought I'd just share a few of the things you can find over there.











If you have an online store, I'd love to see it! (feel free to leave a link bellow)

xx


2 comments:

  1. Eeep, everything is just so cute! I'll totally have to look at your Etsy store ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miranda, those are wonderful products, they're so unique and creative! Love your illustrations, especially the Sweetest Llama with the doughnut, it's great. It's awesome that you've opened a shop, and I totally agree with you in the idea of 'putting in effort to do what you love'. The significant effort we put in does lead to deserving success. Thank you for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete