6 September 2015

Interview With Olivia

Oh my! Wow... did you miss me? School just about buried me in work but I'm back, I'm alive and I have a lovely interview here from Olivia who blogs over at life as a young lady I absolutely love her blog so you should all definitely go check it out ^.^

name: Olivia or O Williams (you can call me whichever you want ^^)

life motto:
Food is life. Okay, seriously, I don't have an exact worded motto, but basically I want to live my life as much like Jesus as possible.

If you became a cartoon character, what would be your signature outfit? I used to have this red shirt that said "DO NOT READ MY SHIRT" and then, at the bottom in little letters, it said "you little rebel..." I really loved it, but now it's too small! *crying* Ahem, anyway, if I were a cartoon character, I'd always wear that with my favorite Forever 21 skinny jean and black Converse. That just sounds so perfect...

What are you passionate about?
A lot of things; I feel like getting care for people in abusive homes should be a high priority, as well as feeding homeless, parent-less children and attending to women who have been assaulted. I feel like the priorities of America are really all out of order, and that those who are suffering mentally, emotionally, and physically need more attention than some celebrity. So, yeah, never ask me about that in real life, or else I'll start ranting :P

Favourite time of day? My favorite time of day is actually night. The time period between 7pm and 2am are my most active and alert hours. Huh. If I ever get a job, I guess I should probably work nights.

What are you inspired by? All sorts of things: beautiful images/quotes on Pinterest, verses from the Bible, words from close family members, stories of triumph in the news, blog posts by happy people,

The greatest lesson you’ve ever learned? To cherish childhood, because it can be gone in the blink of an eye. I really miss being younger now.

Favourite mythical creature? UNICORNS MAN YASSS like I love the depiction of unicorns in the Chronicles of Narnia because they're like beautiful but also incredibly hardcore so yeah man unicorns are what's up.

The best advice you’ve ever been given? Wow I've been given a lot of really good and helpful advice over the years (whether or not I've taken any of it is a different story). I guess, like I said before, to cherish my childhood, and to enjoy being young and not to grow up too fast. I've never been one to race to being the oldest; I don't mind being the age I am (although I wouldn't mind being younger :P)

Why did you start blogging? I started blogging as an eighth grade school assignment. I was originally instructed to make a WordPress blog, but ended up switching to Blogger for the freedom. Now here I am, nearly two years and 63 followers (and counting!) later. I'm truly blessed.

I'd like to thank Olivia very much for answering my questions! I should be back to blogging regularly soon because I have some really exciting (for me anyway!) things planned...

xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely interview! I love to learn more about other bloggers ♥
    And I'm so happy that you're back!
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool interview!

    http://hottowncoolgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hullo! I recently discovered your blog through the interview on Life as a Young Lady-and I love it! You are very talented at art and I like your blog meaning. : )
    ~Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great drawing! Love this post ♥

    x Mishs Diary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking blog, darling. You've earned yourself a new fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love her heart. America totally has mixed up priorities. Preach! :) Also, this made me smile: "unicorns are what's up". They are. #radical #yo

    ReplyDelete