16 January 2017

A snapshot of happy things

I've had a lot of time these christmas holidays to spend time doing whatever I want, so I just thought I'd compile a little list of stuff I've enjoyed...

  1. Downton Abbey- we had a bit of a rough start, by the time I was interested, the show had passed it's first season and I didn't want to start watching before I'd caught up- but a couple of weeks ago my friend lent me the box set and WOW I just love period dramas so much. From the costumes to the frankly very witty dialogue, I've been hooked. 
  2. Travel Man- another TV show, I know. I normally hate travel shows but aside from being very funny, Richard Ayoade visits the type of attraction that I would- like the second oldest theme park in the world or a giant taxidermy museum. It's all on youtube, if you're bored. 
  3. The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh- I loved the vibrant, vivid settings and quirky characters... it's kind how I'd imagine the adult life of a Jacqueline Wilson character would pan out. 
  4. Ferns- indoor plants are beautiful and I've finally graduated from cacti- yay me!
  5. Pinterest- I'm very much obsessed. After I almost had a meltdown during a 2hr shopping extravaganza in which I convinced myself that I was having an identity crisis since I didn't like anything in the shop, I decided I needed a place to store all my ideas about how I wanted to curate my wardrobe- and thus, my new (because I'm super great at remembering passwords) pinterest account was born.
What have you been loving lately? 

xx

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some ferns! I've been wanting to get some new houseplants lately ♥
    Amy xx

    Little Moon Dragon

    ReplyDelete